Thursday, April 17, 2008

Don't it feel good!

I just got back from Weight Watchers. I have that song in my head, "I'm walking on sunshine." The chorus, goes like this:

I'm walking on sunshine, wooah
I'm walking on sunshine, woooah
I'm walking on sunshine, woooah
and don't it feel good!!

Hey, alright now
and don't it feel good!!
hey yeh ,oh yeh
and don't it feel good!!

walking on sunshine
walking on sunshine


The reason I feel so good today is I lost 5.4 pounds this week! This means since I started trying to lose weight I have lost 20.6 pounds.(since I started with Mandy,but if i count since I Thanksgiving time, it is 22.6 pounds. ) WOW 20 pounds. I can hardly believe it. I feel so good right now. I feel like I can do anything. I cannot even begin to explain it. I called Mandy right from the meeting. Several ladies from Church are doing WW too. They were at the meeting today. The meeting was so good. I just love my WW leader! She is so upbeat and I love the stuff she tells us. Today she talked about going for a run on Sunday. She was talking about how she started out a walker and then progressed to running. She also said she goes running no matter what the weather is too. It was really good. She mentioned that if she doesn't run she gets to feeling anxious and depressed. I know how she feels. I love the way exercise makes me feel. I almost wish I could do more exercise. It is funny because my mind is willing, but my body has to play catch up. It is great! and Don't it feel good! YEAH!

1 comment:

steffieguy said...

Could we please live in the same place for maybe a month so your enthusiasm can be right next door? Congrats on the accomplishments! 20 pounds, wow, how encouraging that must feel!