Saturday, March 22, 2008

Biggest Loser

OK a few comments about last week's Biggest Loser. I really could relate to the participants this week. They were shopping and getting makeovers from Tim Gunn of Project Runway. The BL people made some comments that really hit home for me. One of them was talking about how they have their clothing made, because they could not buy in the stores. Several of them talked about if they went to the mall it was to buy for someone else because the mall did not have clothes that would fit them. I could really relate to that. Also, the women stated that they bought lots of shoes and purses, because that was something they could buy when out shopping with friends. I used to do that too. I used to own all kinds of purses. But it never occurred to me why I liked them so much. It was something fashionable I could buy that fit. The same with jewelry. I am going to see my shopping habits in an all new way from now on. No more buying to replace what I really want to buy, cute clothes. I cannot tell you how many times I see something that I really like, but it is not in my size. I get to buy shapeless old lady stuff. Way before my time. I am not that old. I used to feel I was, but I am not. I can hardly wait to buy cute clothes that I like.

No comments: