Saturday, March 22, 2008

New show

I saw a show called "I can make you thin" on TLC today. I thought it was great so I looked up the website and found a link to McKenna.com, the host. It is great. I will be reading more of his stuff and I joined on online community. Never done that before. Anyway, I am excited. The people in the group are all over 40 years of age and have more than 100 pounds to lose. I will fit right in. :) I will write more about this in future blogs, I am sure. I am expanding my horizons and my support system. I WILL succeed, I KNOW I will. I can feel it all the way to the core of my being. I have found a path of least resistance for me. The pain of staying like I am is greater than the pain of changing. I am so grateful for this new direction my life is taking. It is fabulous. Thanks to all my friends and family who are in support of me. Love to all of you.

No comments: